All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.89Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $52.43
About this product
- DescriptionFractures in the Elderly: A Guide to Practical Management provides geriatricians and other medical specialists who provide care for older adults with the vital guidance and most current data and opinions regarding the treatment of elderly patients who sustain a variety of fractures. It also provides orthopedic surgeons with the necessary information and most current data and opinions regarding assessment and management of geriatric conditions that predispose the elderly to fracture, perioperative complications and subsequent functional decline. Each chapter is both readable and appealing t only to geriatricians and orthopedic surgeons but to all clinicians that have contact with elderly patients who have sustained or are at high risk of sustaining a fracture. Emphasis is placed on the fact that although in some cases pre- and post-operative care in elderly fracture patient may proceed as it does in younger individuals, often there are considerations owing to functional status, pre-existing conditions, and age-related physiological declines that require specialized kwledge and alternative approaches. Developed by a group of rewned experts, Fractures in the Elderly: A Guide to Practical Management is a major addition to the literature and provides a wealth of specialized kwledge and approaches to care. It is an essential reference for all clinicians who care for older adults as well as fellows and residents in training.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication27/12/2012
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleAging Medicine
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note22 colour tables, biography
- Weight534 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byMary Ann Keenan,Nader M. Hebela,Robert J. Pignolo
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.