All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.06Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $21.95Trending at AU $26.77
- AU $29.30Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.85Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.67
- AU $23.78Trending at AU $26.94
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores issues related to fragile families from many different perspectives, looking particularly at the causes and consequences of this issue. Some social sciences contend that marriage is the solution to many of the problems associated with single-parent families. This book is divided into sections covering legal and theoretical perspectives, causes and consequences of offspring wellbeing, and the aspect of father's importance to fragile families.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication11/07/2007
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight364 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byLori Kowaleski-Jones,Nicholas H. Wolfinger
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2006. 2nd printing 2007
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.