Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.39Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.13Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis authoritative introduction defines and clarifies what we mean by fragile states in the global system and offers an absorbing account of why fragile states are crucial to our understanding of conflict in the contemporary world.
- Author BiographyLothar Brock is research professor at the Peace Research Institute, Frankfurt. Hans-Henrik Holm is professor and head of department at the Danish School of Media and Journalism. Georg Sorensen is professor of political science at Aarhus University. Michael Stohl is professor of communication and political science at the University of California, Santa Barbara.
- Author(s)Georg Sorenson,Hans-Henrik Holm,Lothar Brock,Michael Stohl
- PublisherPolity Press
- Date of Publication16/12/2011
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolity Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight452 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.