All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
About this product
- DescriptionThis first systematic summary of the impact of fragment-based approaches on the drug development process provides essential information that was previously unavailable. Adopting a practice-oriented approach, this represents a book by professionals for professionals, tailor-made for drug developers in the pharma and biotech sector who need to keep up-to-date on the latest techlogies and strategies in pharmaceutical ligand design. The book is clearly divided into three sections on ligand design, spectroscopic techniques, and screening and drug discovery, backed by numerous case studies.
- Author BiographyWolfgang Jahnke studied Chemistry at the University of Tubingen (Germany) and obtained a Ph.D. degree from the University of M? with Horst Kessler in 1994. He then joined the pharmaceutical industry and is currently head of a drug discovery group at Novartis Pharma AG in Basel (Switzerland). His main expertise is on the application of NMR spectroscopy for drug discovery. In recent years, this has included the development of novel methods for fragment-based ligand design and the characterization of protein-ligand interactions.
- PublisherWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Date of Publication04/08/2006
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Series TitleMethods and Principles in Medicinal Chemistry
- Place of PublicationWeinheim
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight862 g
- Width186 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byDaniel A. Erlanson,Wolfgang Jahnke
- Series Edited byRaimund Mannhold,Hugo Kubinyi,Gerd Folkers
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.