All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFollowing the lives of men and women in the neighbourhoods of Athens, this study considers how individuals define their identity as Athenians, as members of a family, as subjects of a policy, and in death or mourning.
- Author(s)Neni Panourgia
- PublisherUniversity of Wisconsin Press
- Date of Publication31/12/1995
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleNew Directions in Anthropological Writing S.
- Place of PublicationWisconsin
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Wisconsin Press
- Content Note25 b&w photographs, 5 line illustrations, 1 map
- Weight354 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $33.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.