All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.26
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $75.99Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $56.95
About this product
- DescriptionFraming Piracy examines film distribution-legal and illegal-in the largest, mostly untapped market in the world: Greater China. Tracing networks of optical disc (VCD, DVD) and online piracy, this book tackles issues of politics, globalization, and techlogy. It features a wealth of original research, new distribution data, and interviews with film distributors, government officials, and film pirates. With changes afoot in China upon its entering the World Trade Organization, this timely book shows that such transformations have far-reaching implications for policy, theory, and practice.
- Author BiographyShujen Wang is associate professor of visual and media arts at Emerson College and a research associate in the Fairbank Center for East Asian Research at Harvard University.
- Author(s)Shujen Wang
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication08/09/2003
- SubjectPopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight331 g
- Width149 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.