All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.35Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.39
- AU $28.60Trending at AU $31.74
- AU $70.35Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $74.12Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $35.47Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.59
About this product
- DescriptionThrough an analysis of films as diverse as Jean de Florette, Ma Vie en Rose and Nikita, this collection of essays is a comprehensive introduction to the concerns and styles of contemporary French cinema. Examining questions of popular, as opposed to art, cinema, the book also seeks to (re)present films that have been widely popular in France and internationally, and thus to challene the traditional art-house view of French film.
- Author BiographyLucy Mazdon is Lecturer in the School of Modern Languages, University of Southampton.
- PublisherWallflower Press
- Date of Publication15/02/2001
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWallflower Press
- Weight295 g
- Width165 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byLucy Mazdon
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.