All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.77Trending at AU $29.95
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $72.01
- AU $23.62Trending at AU $25.83
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.59
- AU $46.00Trending at AU $53.98
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.25
- AU $36.19Trending at AU $41.07
About this product
- DescriptionEven in a tropical paradise, life can be difficult - especially for a homeless, injured dog. In this heartwarming story of a Mayan dog from Belize, a retired, married couple, both former Army Colonels, rescues the broken dog. The wife, Meme, instantly believes God has given them the responsibility to care for the dog she names, Frances the Angel Dog. Her husband, Papa agrees, even though they are both very busy with their mission to build a school for the children of the Caribbean country. As Frances the Angel dog grows strong as a result of the care and love from her new family, she discovers she has powers that reach far beyond healing her injured leg.
- Author BiographyGrowing up on a Kansas farm, Joyce Woodard Pejakovich spent her childhood surrounded by animals, both pets and livestock. As a mother to her own three children, she never raised an eyebrow at the dogs and occasional cat that were brought home, often without pre-approval. Now a grandmother to nine, all of whom love animals, she shares her home with her husband, Chaplain (Colonel) George Pejakovich, USA Retired, and their 65-pound standard poodle Jager, who is not yet fully grown!
- Author(s)Joyce Woodard Pejakovich
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication13/05/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight50 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.