All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionThe third illustrated mograph from Loft Publications celebrating the very latest work of the Barcelona-based interior, commercial and industrial designer whose award-winning work is based on the adventurous use of space and its geometric proportions. Rife's career as an interior and industrial designer begins during the period of his academic training through various collaborations with architecture and design studios. In 1994 he founded his own studio in Barcelona and currently leads a team of professionals trained in various fields of design. His international projects range from interior to industrial design in the commercial and private sectors. The studio also has considerable experience in graphic design photography and art direction. Its design philosophy is based on spatial and geometric proportion. Throughout his career Rife has received many prizes in the field of design, including Contract World Awards, ICFF Editors Awards, Ascer Prizes, and FAD Awards. He has also been minated for the National Design Awards and the Delta Awards for Industrial Design. His work has been widely reported in the press and in specialized publications and books, nationally and internationally. Currently he combines teaching with an active role in workshops, meetings, and lectures.
- PublisherLoft Publications
- Date of Publication25/04/2016
- Place of PublicationBarcelona
- Country of PublicationSpain
- ImprintLoft Publications
- Content Note350 full-colour photos, 60 b&w plans and sketches
- Width230 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byMireia Casanovas
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.