All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe most comprehensive mograph on one of the most enigmatic photographers of the 20th century - w in paperback Woodman's pioneering style and technique have made her one of America's most table and well-respected photographers of the late 20th century. -Aesthetica The precocious and brilliant American artist Francesca Woodman, is one of post-war photography's most original figures. This important book includes a major review of her life's work based on research by art historian Chris Townsend, together with extracts and facsimile pages from Francesca's personal journals edited and curated by her father, George Woodman. This unique and much-admired book is w available for the first time in paperback.
- Author BiographyChris Townsend is senior lecturer in the department of media arts, Royal Holloway, University of London. He has published widely and curated many highly acclaimed exhibitions.
- Author(s)Chris Townsend
- PublisherPhaidon Press Ltd
- Date of Publication17/10/2016
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPhaidon Press Ltd
- Weight1588 g
- Width250 mm
- Height290 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.47
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.98
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.