All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionProfiles the career of a man who honed his creativity in a number of fields, from designing commercial and manufacturing spaces to private houses, headquarters, wine cellars, communication and identity strategies, and interior and product design Francesco Coppola has always been an architect with wide-ranging interests: from architecture to communication, graphic arts and design. His interdisciplinary approach has resulted in a diverse body of work that ranges from urban and private architecture to global communication projects for companies. His most recent projects include the Mercatone U Headquarters Tower in Imola, Italy and two urban upgrade projects: La Citta di Toscanella, a residential complex and urban park and a master plan for the Town of Castel Guelfo in Bologna. Francesco Coppola: Eclecticism also explores Coppola's work as a design and brand consultant with some of the world's leading ceramic companies and his wide portfolio of industrial and product design such as furniture, lamps, tiles, mosaics and patented new systems of prefabrication for homes and displays. AUTHOR: Francesco Coppola is a practising architect who taught design at the ISIA school in Faenza, Italy, and is founder of the International Study and Experimentation Centre on Ceramics in Imola. He established the ceramics publications Keramos and Artecotta, as well as the international ceramic review, K-Keramos.
- Author BiographyFrancesco Coppola is a practising architect who taught design at the ISIA school in Faenza, Italy, and is founder of the International Study and Experimentation Centre on Ceramics in Imola. He established the ceramics publications Keramos and Artecotta, as well as the international ceramic review, K-Keramos.
- Author(s)Francesco Coppola
- PublisherImages Publishing Group Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2013
- Place of PublicationMulgrave, Victoria
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintImages Publishing Group Pty Ltd
- Content Note400 Colour
- Weight1439 g
- Width232 mm
- Height307 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.