Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $30.87Trending at AU $31.45
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionFranchising Globally is first of its kind to examine franchising both from an entrepreneurial and from an international perspective. The book includes theoretical discussions and practical examples of international franchising as well as both micro and macro studies of franchising environments in different parts of the world.
- Author BiographyILAN ALON is George D. and Harriet W. Cornell Professor of International Business at Rollins College and Visiting Scholar at Harvard University Alon has taught franchising courses in China (Fudan and CEIBS), Italy (MIB), and India (IILM), and lectured extensively on the topic in various professional associations, including the International Franchise Association,International Society for Franchising, and the Academy of International Business. In the realm of consulting, he has worked with governmental agencies and companies advising them about the use of franchising and internationalization. In Croatia he was responsible for introducing franchising education, as well as training bankers, business consultants, franchisors, franchisees, and lawyers.
- Author(s)Ilan Alon
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication30/03/2010
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight540 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.