All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.09
- AU $32.49Trending at AU $38.03
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $11.66Trending at AU $14.91
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.57
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $39.95
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.82
About this product
- DescriptionFranciscan dining services have graced table tops since 1930s. These colorful ceramics, potted in both earthenware and china and in a wide array of varying patterns and shapes, have come to the attention of collectors in recent years. A wide range of patterns and forms are captured here in over 700 beautiful color photographs. Individual patterns are portrayed, along with five-piece table settings and a variety of serving dishes. Museum pieces and advertising signs round out the presentation in this wide ranging text. A history of the Franciscan ware potteries is included, along with their manufacturer's marks. A listing of the vessel forms available in each pattern and updated values are provided to complete this informative guide.
- Author BiographyJeffrey B. Snyder is an editor, writer, and historical archaeologist currently living in Exton, Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)Jeffrey B. Snyder
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication15/05/2002
- SubjectAntiques & Collectables
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note750 color photos
- Weight1150 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.