All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $40.19Trending at AU $43.08
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned in response to recent francophone developments, and aims to provide the reader with an understanding of the language, history, cultural production, sociolingustics and post-colonial experiences of Francophone countries.<p>The essays include various disciplines relating to the post-colonial period in Africa, India, Asia and South America, the Maghreb, the Caribbean, Quebec and Francophone North America, the Pacific Ocean, Switzerland and Belgium.<p>This book is of interest for students, teachers and scholars in all areas of modern and post-colonial French Studies as well as readers following the role of France outside metropolitan France.
- Author(s)Salhi Kamal
- PublisherIntellect Books
- Date of Publication01/05/1999
- Place of PublicationExeter
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintElm Bank Publications
- Weight420 g
- Height190 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.