All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $32.43Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
About this product
- DescriptionThe popular self-taught artist Frank Clarke guides new readers through the basic techniques of watercolour painting before embarking on a series of 8 step-by-step lessons. These lessons offer the opportunity for practice and will inspire readers of the first book to continue developing their hobby. The book also features advice on: materials and equipment, including portable outdoor items; brush techniques, effects and strokes; correcting mistakes; and new paintings to copy.
- Author(s)Frank Clarke
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication03/05/2001
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBBC Books
- Out-of-print date03/07/2006
- Content Note160 colour illustrations
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.