All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $138.02
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.89Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.06
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $50.95
About this product
- DescriptionGerman photographer Frank Kunert (born 1963) constructs dioramas with futurist-like architecture. Dinner for Two, for example, has a table built around a corner, so neither party sees the other but each has a television set. Wonderland gathers these surreal and melancholic images.
- PublisherHatje Cantz
- Date of Publication15/08/2013
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationOstfildern
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintHatje Cantz
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width220 mm
- Height220 mm
- Edited byThilo von Debschitz
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.