All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionA distinctively oversized monograph on the skyscraper king of New York. The recipient of numerous design awards, Frank Williams & Partners, based in New York, is one of the foremost designers of tall buildings in the world. With ongoing projects in locations from New York to Dubai, and Shanghai to Moscow, and completed projects across the globe, principal Frank Williams has been extremely influential in shaping the skyline of the modern, international city. This volume, featuring thirty-five daring new skyscrapers, includes such important and iconic works as W Times Square Hotel, The Belaire, Trump Palace (with I.M. Pei), along with seventeen others in New York, as well as the Terrace Tower in Bangkok, Crocus City Tower in Moscow, Samsung Residential Towers in Seoul, 11 Burj Dubai Boulevard in Dubai, and many more.
- Author BiographyAfter graduating from the University of California at Berkeley and receiving a master's degree from Harvard, Frank Williams taught at Columbia University for four years before opening his own office, Frank Williams & Partners in New York. Since then, the firm has received many honors, including those from the Municipal Art Society of New York and the American Institute of Architecture.
- Author(s)Frank Williams
- PublisherRizzoli International Publications
- Date of Publication01/10/2010
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRizzoli International Publications
- Content Note177 Illustrations
- Weight2640 g
- Width229 mm
- Height457 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.