All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.28
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.64
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.45
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.21
- AU $21.44Trending at AU $27.17
- AU $23.02Trending at AU $23.48
About this product
- DescriptionLearning the steps of the scientific method doesn't have to be scary. Join Frankenstein's monster as he uncovers the importance of forming a hypothesis, conducting experiments and communicating results. You'll give your kwledge of scientific investigation a boost with a monster dose of humour.
- Author BiographyAs a kid, Carlos Aon wanted to be an inventor and illustrator, and as an adult he believes both passions have merged into one career in some way. He likes to draw everything, mostly faces and scenery, and he also enjoys planning and looking for new technical challenges. Sometimes he enjoys adding little details to give life to an illustration (perhaps a new color palate or creating different tweaks without losing his identity as an illustrator). Carlos is an electronic technician and a graphic and web designer. Christopher L. Harbo discovered his love of comic books as an adult when he stumbled on a copy of Stan Sakai's comic Usagi Yojimbo . Today, Christopher's bookshelves are loaded with comics and graphic novels from around the world. When he's not reading, Christopher enjoys practicing origami, watching Japanese anime, and working in his garden.
- Author(s)Christopher L. Harbo
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication05/06/2014
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleMonster Science
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2014
- Content Notechiefly Illustrations
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Carlos Aon
- Format DetailsSewn
- Interest AgeFrom 8
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.