All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrankie's facing his greatest challenge yet: his MATH QUIZ. He'd rather live in a world without math, but his quiz has other plans. It transports him to Arithmecca, a world filled with horrible number monsters! Armed with only his pencil, Frankie must learn to divide and conquer if he's going to ace his quiz and defeat THE MATHEMATICAL MENACE.
- Author BiographyEric Wight is an author, illustrator, and animation director. His first book, My Dead Girlfriend (Tokyopop), was nominated for the 2008 Best Graphic Novel of the Year Award by the Young Adult Library Services Association. In 2004, Wight won the Russ Manning Most Promising Newcomer Award for his illustration work in The Amazing Adventures of the Escapist, the comic book adaptation of Michael Chabon's Pulitzer Prize winning novel The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier & Clay. Eric lives in Chalfont, Pennsylvania with his family. Visit him on the web at ericwight.com.
- Author(s)Eric Wight
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication01/07/2011
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleFrankie Pickle (Hardcover)
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2010
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Children's
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight231 g
- Width145 mm
- Height194 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Illustrator(s)Eric Wight
- Format DetailsB-format paperback,Paper over boards
- Interest AgeFrom 7
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $89.29Trending at AU $101.07
- AU $44.49Trending at AU $51.70
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.45
- AU $12.60Trending at AU $15.62
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.75
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.54
- AU $8.43Trending at AU $10.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.