All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.34Trending at AU $32.26
- AU $75.03Trending at AU $77.30
- AU $60.03Trending at AU $61.06
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $31.74
- AU $12.57Trending at AU $13.10
- AU $46.01Trending at AU $53.33
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $50.01
About this product
- DescriptionHomeless, streetwise and running away from a past she would rather forget, Francesca Mills is just ather face on the streets of London. When a violent encounter leads to a man's death, however, she is forced to leave the harsh world that has become her home and forge a new life elsewhere. On the run, Frankie unkwingly stumbles across a dangerous secret, a secret so powerful that men will stop at thing to protect it. She tries to build a new life, but you can only stay anymous when one wants to find you. Hunted by both the police and shadowy assailants with powerful connections, the odds are stacked against a woman who will do whatever it takes to protect herself - and those who mean most to her.
- Author BiographyKevin Lewis is married with two children and lives in Surrey.
- Author(s)Kevin Lewis
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication29/03/2007
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date09/02/2011
- Weight198 g
- Width114 mm
- Height182 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.