All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBrynn's just transferred to a brand-new school in a town close by. A town in Bizarro World, that is, where academic excellence is the fast track to popularity and Candace--yes, quiet, seemingly insecure Candace--is the reigning queen bee. Brynn's t sure how she'll ever fit in to this parallel universe, until one day she tices Candace crumbling under the weight of some serious self-imposed stress. So Brynn takes Candace under her wing and teaches her the fine art of chilling out before she turns into a complete basket case at the tender age of thirteen.
- Author BiographyMelissa J. Morgan started going to sleep away camp when she was eight years old and didn't stop until her first job after grad school refused her request for eight weeks of summer vacation. She's since quit that job to become a full-time author. The only reason she didn't go back to camp is that her husband refused to join her. Melissa lives in New York with him and Bugle, their Chocolate Lab.
- Author(s)Melissa J Morgan
- PublisherGrosset & Dunlap
- Date of Publication04/10/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Series TitleCamp Confidential (Quality)
- Series Part/Volume Number17
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGrosset & Dunlap
- Weight132 g
- Width141 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $93.99Trending at AU $102.55
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $49.72Trending at AU $53.97
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.87
- AU $10.00Trending at AU $11.94
- AU $5.95Trending at AU $6.01
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.