All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNo other man has influenced American style more profoundly than Fred Astaire. Replacing the stiff-suited, aristocratic uniform of the day with his looser, more democratic look of tweed sport jackets and easy cut flannels, Astaire became a new model for the Century. Nonchalance, natural charm and effortlessness would now replace the pomp and circumstance of men's style that preceded it.
- Author(s)G. Bruce Boyer
- Date of Publication25/02/2005
- SubjectFashion & Beauty
- Place of PublicationParis
- Country of PublicationFrance
- Content Note25 col, 35 b/w photos
- Weight381 g
- Width155 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.