Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores major works by the ground-breaking Minimalist artist Fred Sandback. Fred Sandback s yarn installations are inseparable from their environments: the light and space that surround and complete them. Employing acrylic yarn in his large, deceptively simple constructions, Sandback create[s] dizzying effects of space and geometry...The wonderful paradox of the work...is insistently trifling and insistently perfect (The Washington Post). This comprehensive mograph features a photographic tour of the exhibition, along with illustrations from the artist s work in other media, including drawings, wooden relief, and wire and yarn sculptures from each decade of his career, as well as authoritative essays and unpublished tes and drawings from the artist s archive.
- Author(s)Emily Wei Rales
- Date of Publication30/06/2016
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationMunich
- Country of PublicationGermany
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight907 g
- Width229 mm
- Height287 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.