All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $50.21Trending at AU $51.48
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $18.96
- AU $24.53Trending at AU $25.91
- AU $30.71Trending at AU $33.58
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.39
- AU $28.23Trending at AU $28.76
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $34.14
About this product
- DescriptionFreddy Buttons loves eating honey made by the bees in his own back garden. It's so sticky and sweet. But what if there were honey bees in the garden at Tumbledown Cottage? What if the beehives were attacked? What would Freddy Buttons do? Call the FBI of course! Join Freddy Buttons on his adventures at Tumbledown Cottage, and learn interesting facts about where your food comes from as he solves foodie mysteries with the FBI. And don't forget to try the recipe!
- Author BiographyFiona Dillon has a pet. It's not a cat. It's not a dog. It's a goose. A gander to be exact. He follows her everywhere. He even eats out of her hand! Fiona has a garden just like the one at Tumbledown Cottage. Collecting eggs in the garden is her favourite thing to do. Her second most favourite thing is to sit in the strawberry patch and eat the strawberries. She writes books for grown-ups too at www.fionadillon.com but what she really loves is writing about Freddy Buttons and his animal friends at www.freddybuttons.com. Derry Dillon is a freelance illustrator based in Pollerton, Carlow. He has a background in graphic design, lecturing and educational publishing and exhibits his artwork regularly.
- Author(s)Fiona Dillon
- PublisherOrpen Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2015
- SubjectPicture Books
- Series TitleFreddy Buttons
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationDublin
- Country of PublicationIreland
- ImprintOrpen Press
- Weight159 g
- Width200 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Derry Dillon
- Reading AgeFrom 5
- Interest AgeFrom 5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.