All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1892, Frederick Bailey Deeming was hanged at Melbourne Gaol. He has since been accused of killing two of his wives and four children. At the time, the international press discussed whether or t he was the infamous Jack the Ripper. Now, using previously unseen documents from around the world, the true story of Frederick Bailey Deeming can be revealed. Featuring a wide range of historical contemporary primary sources, official files, inquest reports, telegrams, correspondence, and newspaper accounts from local, national and international sources. Learn about Deeming's early life through hitherto unseen material. Learn about his frauds, bigamy, and travels around the world. Discover previously unseen files thought lost in archival centres around the world. All fully referenced, with an extensive source list and bibliography.
- Author(s)Mike Covell
- Date of Publication24/09/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTrue Crime
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight540 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $120.44Trending at AU $139.18
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $38.02
- AU $17.48Trending at AU $19.74
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.07
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.