Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionThis book tells about the life underwater. One very beautiful sunny day, while the rays were going through the blue clear water one beautiful fish was seeing with wondering one big crew two colors white -yellow fishes, and it understood that those were school's fishes. How beautiful is this crew was thinking the fish, all are happy are swimming together, looks that they are happy with their school. When the school crew fishes were swimming close to this single fish they gave greeting to it and splashed water all around. Really this school crew of fishes were very happy and they have decided to swim more longer around and to play with each other.
- Author(s)Durime P Zherka
- Date of Publication26/02/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.