All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionBenjamin January, a Creole physician and pia teacher who has kwn the glories of Paris as well as of his native New Orleans, is at the Blue Ribbon Ball during Mardi Gras. Near the ball, Angelique Crozat, an octoroon who travels in the city's finest company, is found murdered--and there is shortage of suspects. This vel transports the reader to the center of the cosmopolitan South in an age when both its glories and the forces which would tear it apart are equally in evidence.
- Author BiographyBarbara Hambly is the author of <b>The Emancipator s Wife</b>, a finalist for the Michael Shaara Award for Excellence in Civil War Fiction. She is also the author of <b>Fever Season</b>, a <i>New York Times</i> Notable Book of the Year, and seven acclaimed historical novels.
- Author(s)Barbara Hambly
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2000
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBantam Books (Transworld Publishers a division of the Random House Group)
- Weight215 g
- Width107 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.