All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $31.68Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.78
About this product
- DescriptionFree Money for All makes the case for a basic income guarantee of $10,000 per adult US citizen. The book shows that a basic income guarantee will increase gross national happiness and gross national freedom, while helping to mitigate some of the worst consequences of rising techlogical unemployment.
- Author BiographyMark Walker is Associate Professor in the Philosophy Department of New Mexico State University, USA, where he occupies the Richard L. Hedden Endowed Chair in Advanced Philosophical Studies. His current primary research interest is in the ethical issues arising out of emerging technologies, such as genetic engineering, advanced pharmacology, artificial intelligence research, and nanotechnology.
- Author(s)Mario Baldassarri,Mark Walker
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication30/11/2015
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleExploring the Basic Income Guarantee
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight460 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition Statement2016 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.