CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.36
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.50
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.88
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.33
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.11
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $12.87Trending at AU $16.86
About this product
- DescriptionKey West begins to look the the Wild West as Murphy and his ragtag team of friends gets involved with stopping a drug shipment from arriving on the island. Soon corrupt city and federal officials work with a mercenary in charge of a Colombian drug smuggling team to get Murphy at any cost. Murphy's friend, the local chief of police is looking for him to, to explain the violence that seems to continually lead back to Murphy. Murphy's black-bag friend, Norm, shows up to help and enlists some members JIATF, a federal agency responsible for tracking drug traffickers. The climatic end begins off the Bahamian island of Cay Sal with the drug shipment arrival via a Albatross seaplane and finally ends in the fishing shacks of Stock Island, Key West's working class neighborhood.
- Author BiographyMichael Haskins lives in Key West where most of his Mick Murphy Mysteries are set. He has been the business editor/writer for the island's daily paper and the public information officer for the City of Key West. He writes full time and when called upon by Reuters News Service covers events in the Florida Keys for them. Like his character, Haskins can't shake the journalism bug.
- Author(s)MR Michael Haskins
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication10/02/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.