All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.80Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- DescriptionThe poems in this debut collection revolve around physical work, the Appalachian landscape, and family relationships. Casteen, for ten years a designer and builder of custom furniture, ranges from the farm to the shop floor, from the rivers of the Piedmont to the wooded shoulders of the Blue Ridge, and from the hyper attentiveness of childhood through the anxieties and joys of fatherhood.
- Author BiographyJohn Casteen teaches at Sweet Briar College. He lives in Earlysville, Virginia. A graduate of the Iowa Writers' Workshop, his poems have appeared in Ploughshares, the Georgia Review, the Iowa Review, Shenandoah, and other journals. He has contributed prose to Slate, VQR, and the Chronicle of Higher Education.
- Author(s)John Casteen
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication15/06/2009
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Series TitleVQR Poetry Series
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Weight141 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.