All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive introductory guide includes discussion of the major contemporary positions on compatibilism and incompatibilism, and of the central arguments that are a focus of the current debate, including the Consequence Argument, manipulation arguments, and Frankfurt's famous argument against the 'Principle of Alternate Possibilities.
- Author BiographyHelen Beebee is Samuel Hall Professor of Philosophy at the University of Manchester, UK. She has published papers on freedom of the will, causality, laws of nature, the problem of induction, and other topics. Her books include Hume on Causation (2006) and Metaphysics: The Key Concepts (with Nikk Effingham and Philip Goff, 2011).
- Author(s)Helen Beebee
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication30/10/2013
- Series TitlePalgrave Philosophy Today
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight386 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.