All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMobilising over 20,000 women into an organised network during the Spanish Revolution, Mujeres Libres (Free Women) strived for community, education and equality for women. Acklesberg gives a stirring account of the fierce women that made up this revolutionary network.
- Author BiographyMartha Ackelsberg is a Professor of Government and a member of the Women's Studies Program Committee at Smith College, where she teaches courses in political theory, urban politics, political activism, and feminist theory. She has contributed to a variety of anthologies on women's political activism in the United States.
- Author(s)Martha A. Ackelsberg
- PublisherAK Press
- Date of Publication08/01/2004
- SubjectGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAK Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight474 g
- Width164 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.