Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $95.49
- AU $19.03Trending at AU $21.99
About this product
- DescriptionFree and open source software (FOSS) provides an immense opportunity to leverage the cost of information systems and techlogy implementation, maintenance, and management. Considering the prevailing circumstances as it relates to investments in information systems infrastructure, it becomes prudent, w more than ever, to assess the appropriateness of information systems costs and by extension, the returns of such investments. The cost of information systems and techlogy is ballooning out of control as the useful life of techlogy implementation becomes shorter as we advance into the new decades. Information systems and techlogy (IST) managers therefore have an obligation to seek out alternative source of techlogy invation to keep their businesses operating at an optimal level.
- Author BiographyThe author originates from Jamaica in the West Indies. He holds a Bachelor of Science degree with majors in Accounting and Management Studies and a Master's of Science degree in Computer Based Management Information Systems, both from the University of the West Indies, Mona campus in Kingston, Jamaica. The author is currently pursuing doctoral studies in Organizational Leadership with specialization in Information Systems and Technology. The author is an Information Technology Manager and an Adjunct Lecturer in various information systems courses. The author achieved the Who's Who of Professionals recognition in 2001. In 2002, he was nominated a Mover and Shaker in the premier local daily newspaper. He is a full member of IEEE Computer Society and a member of the Jamaica Computer Society.
- Author(s)B Charles Henry
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication22/10/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight191 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.