All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.79
- AU $7.52Trending at AU $8.17
- AU $15.64Trending at AU $18.65
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.29
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $46.74
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $27.99
About this product
- DescriptionFree to be a Princess walks you through self-esteem healing and victory. This ainted study will draw you close to God as you journey into who you are in Christ- realizing His love for you. It will walk you through His word to discover the Princess of God that you are so that you may live free, whole and healthy with a true-esteem in Christ. The book is an interactive workbook, journal, and Bible Study all in one.
- Author BiographyLesia Glick, the author, is a gifted teacher and encourager. Her personal testimony of self-esteem healing and her love for the Lord encourages other women in their self-esteem. She embraces and shares truth from the Bible in Free to be a Princess to lead women to discover the princess within. God has anointed her with a passion to reach and encourage women. She ministers to women's organizations, teaches Bible studies, and writes to encourage women to realize who they are in Christ. Lesia resides in SC with her husband and three children. She is a full time stay at home Mom. She serves in a leadership role ministering to women in her church.
- Author(s)Lesia Glick
- PublisherLesia C. Glick
- Date of Publication24/02/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLesia C. Glick
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.