All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.03
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.16
About this product
- DescriptionJohn Roemer challenges the morality of an ecomic system based on the private ownership of the means of production. Unless you start with a certain amount of wealth in such a society, you are only free to lose. This book addresses crucial questions of political philosophy and rmative ecomics in terms understandable by readers with a minimal kwledge of ecomics.
- Author BiographyJohn Roemer is Elizabeth S. and A. Varick Stout Professor of Political Science and Economics, Yale University.
- Author(s)J. E. Roemer
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1988
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Weight317 g
- Width154 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.