All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.23
About this product
- DescriptionMuch of the material included here owes it inspiration to discussions held with groups of student teachers in the early 1970s. The book is written for such students and discusses issues such as the acquisition of kwledge, the value of examinations, dependency and religion in education. The book is intended as a thought provoker - to stimulate further discussion.
- Author(s)James Breese
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication27/02/2014
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleRoutledge Library Editions: Education
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight158 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.