Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.39Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.42Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionThis book invites us to question our infatuation with freedom as automy and enlightenment and introduces a new concept: dialogic freedom. It presents riveting moments of decision in literature from Homer's Iliad to Morrison's Beloved, urging us to read for and with dialogic freedom, and inspiring us to feel freer by abandoning our polarized enclaves in order to see better from the perspectives of others.
- Author BiographySharon Schuman taught literature and interdisciplinary seminars at Deep Springs College, Willamette University, University of Oregon, and Oregon State University.
- Author(s)Sharon Schuman
- PublisherUniversity of Delaware Press
- Date of Publication11/12/2013
- SubjectLiterary Theory
- Place of PublicationCranbury
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Delaware Press
- Weight499 g
- Width160 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.