All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $40.19Trending at AU $43.08
About this product
- DescriptionFreedom and its Conditions draws on Foucault's theories of the self to describe the inner discipline it takes to resist authority - declaring that individuals must sometimes resist forces that wish to destroy freedom, to ensure freedom.
- Author BiographyRichard Flathman is the George Armstrong Kelly Memorial Professor of Political Science at Johns Hopkins University. He is the author of eleven books, including The Philosophy and Politics of Freedom which won the APSA Spitz Prize for best book on democratic theory in 1989.
- Author(s)Richard E. Flathman
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication22/05/2003
- SubjectPolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRoutledge Member of the Taylor and Francis Group
- Weight453 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.