CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.25
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.47
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.42
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.47
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.41
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.60
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.55
About this product
- DescriptionThe Daemon is w firmly in control and moving towards its endgame, using an expanding network of real-world, dispossessed darknet operatives to tear civilization apart and build it anew. As the global ecomy begins to fail, the world's most powerful organizations - molithic corporations, complete with armies of their own - prepare to fight their unseen enemy. When a brutal civil war breaks out in the United States, former detective Pete Sebeck, w the Daemon's most powerful though reluctant operative, must lead a small band of enlightened humans to protect the new world order. Amid conflicting loyalties, rapidly diminishing human power and the possibility that anyone can be a daemon operative or a corporate spy, Sebeck kws that he embodies the last hope that freedom can survive the information revolution.
- Author BiographyDaniel Suarez is a software consultant to Fortune 500 companies. He originally self-published Daemon when rejected by mainstream publishers and agents. It then exploded onto the blogosphere, which combined with Amazon raves and a feature in Wired magazine turned the book deservedly into a runaway bestseller. He lives in Pasadena, California.
- Author(s)Daniel Suarez
- PublisherQuercus Publishing
- Date of Publication01/04/2010
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuercus Publishing
- Out-of-print date02/07/2013
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.