Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- DescriptionSo many women love the Lord but still don't feel free. Instead their hearts are spiritually and emotionally enslaved by fear, insecurity, doubt, anger, co-dependency, depression, guilt, or pain from their past. But it doesn't have to be that way. Now bestselling author Sheri Rose Shepherd shows women how to break free and live fully as daughters of the King. In Freedom for His Princess, Sheri Rose mentors women, guiding them past coping mechanisms and into true freedom in Christ. She shows them how to Fight, Run, Eliminate behaviours, Embrace the good God has for them, Do what needs doing, Operate in their appointed positions, and Move on. Each day's reading includes an opening Scripture, a devotion, an application called Bible Life Coaching(t), a love letter from God, and a closing treasure of truth.
- Author BiographySheri Rose Shepherd is the founder of His Princess Ministries and the author of several books, including the bestselling His Princess, His Princess Bride, and His Princess Warrior. She was the subject of a prime-time Billy Graham special and toured with Extraordinary Women in 2010.
- Author(s)Sheri Rose Shepherd
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication20/04/2012
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRevell, a division of Baker Publishing Group
- Weight272 g
- Width102 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.