All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.20Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $44.56
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.26
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.26
About this product
- DescriptionDo you eat when you're bored? Or when you're worried or stressed out? Is it something you do for fun or to avoid doing something else? If so . . . the truth will set you free! In this Bible study, you'll get hands-on experience with taking off the lies that make you overeat and putting on the truth that will set you free from the control of food. Through daily Bible studies and practical renewing-of-the-mind tools such as truth journaling and Scripture prayers, you'll develop a habit of going to God rather than food for help with life. The author also has a website and podcast that will encourage you as you go to God for help with breaking free from the control of food.
- Author BiographyBarb Raveling is the author of Taste for Truth: A 30 Day Weight Loss Bible Study, I Deserve a Donut (and Other Lies That Make You Eat), and The Renewing of the Mind Project. She blogs and podcasts about the renewing of the mind and breaking free from strongholds at barbraveling.com.
- Author(s)Barb Raveling
- PublisherTruthway Press
- Date of Publication25/07/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTruthway Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight404 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.