All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.79
- AU $7.52Trending at AU $8.17
- AU $15.64Trending at AU $18.65
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.29
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $46.74
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $27.99
About this product
- DescriptionPack of five workbooks for working with ages 11-14s, with summaries of the presentations plus questions with spaces for personal response.
- Author BiographyDr Neil Anderson was raised on a farm in Minnesota and served for four years in the US Navy. He then worked four years as an aerospace engineer before being called into full time ministry. He taught for ten years at Talbot School of Theology and was the chairman of the Practical Theology Department. He is the founder and now president emeritus of Freedom In Christ Ministries. He is the author of a number of top-selling books including Victory Over the Darkness and The Bondage Breaker. Steve Goss is Executive Director of Freedom in Christ Ministries International and Freedom in Christ Ministries UK. He presents the FIC course. He has a background in marketing. He is married to Zoe and they have two daughters.
- Author(s)Neil T. Anderson,Steve Goss
- PublisherLion Hudson Plc
- Date of Publication24/07/2009
- FormatMultiple copy pack
- SubjectChristian Personal Testimonies
- Series TitleFreedom in Christ Course
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMonarch Books
- Content NoteThree colour sheets at back
- Width198 mm
- Height130 mm
- Contained items statementContains 5 copies of Paperback
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementYouth ed
- Interest AgeFrom 11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.