All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Freedom of Expression in the Supreme Court, Terry Eastland brings together the Court's leading First Amendment cases, some 60 in all, starting with Schenck v. United States (1919) and ending with Re v. American Civil Liberties Union (1998). Complete with a comprehensive introduction, pertinent indices and a useful bibliography, Freedom of Expression in the Supreme Court offers the general and specialized reader alike a thorough treatment of the Court's understanding on the First Amendment's speech, press, assembly, and petition clauses.
- Author BiographyTerry Eastland has written for numerous publications on a wide variety of political and legal issues. His books include Energy in the Executive: The Case for the Strong Presidency; Ending Affirmative Action: The Case for Colorblind Justice; and Religious Liberty in the Supreme Court: The Cases That Define the Debate Over Church and State.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/08/2000
- SubjectInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield
- Content Notebibliography
- Weight908 g
- Width174 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byTerry Eastland
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.89Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $52.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.