All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten in his warm, accessible style, this updated edition of Richard Foster's classic work on simplicity explores this discipline throughtout Christian history and the Bible as well as examining simplicity in practice. Foster provides a way to rethink our priorities and to seek first God's kingdom and his righteousness. He shows us how to live in harmony with the rich complexity of life while stressing the relation of simplicity to prayer, solitude, and all the Christian disciplines. With a new introduction and revisions throughout.
- Author BiographyRichard J. Foster (Public and Private): Richard J. Foster, a Quaker, is the author of several bestselling books, including Freedom of Simplicity and Prayer: Finding the Heart's True Home, which in 1993 was Christianity Today's Book of the Year and won the Gold Medallion Award from the Evangelical Christian Publishers' Association. He is the founder of Renovare, an infra-church movement committed to the renewal of the church in all her multifaceted expressions. He lives with his wife, Carolynn, in Denver, Colorado.
- Author(s)Richard J. Foster
- Date of Publication01/09/2005
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight211 g
- Width134 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
- Interest AgeFrom 16 To 99
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.