All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEighteenth-century theologian Jonathan Edwards remains a significant influence on modern religion, and this book constitutes his most important contribution to Christian thought. Edwards raises timeless questions about desire, choice, good, and evil, contrasting the opposing Calvinist and Arminian views of free will and addressing issues related to God's forekwledge, determinism, and moral agency.
- Author BiographyColonial-era preacher and theologian Jonathan Edwards (1703-58) was a prolific author whose eloquent works inspired countless missionaries. He is the author of Dover's Sinners in the Hands of an Angry God and Other Puritan Sermons.
- Author(s)Jonathan Edwards
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/06/2012
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Weight295 g
- Width137 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Trade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound,Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.