All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.33Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.12Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.50Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.58Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionGiven unprecedented insider access, author Allen D. Hertzke charts the rise of the new faith-based movement for global human rights and tells the compelling story of the personalities and forces, clashes and compromises, strategies and protests that shape it. In doing so, Hertzke shows that by raising issues_such as global religious persecution, Sudanese atrocities, North Korean gulags, and sex trafficking_the movement is impacting foreign policy around the world.
- Author BiographyAn internationally recognized expert on religion and politics, Allen D. Hertzke is professor of political science and director of religious studies at the University of Oklahoma. A frequent news commentator, Hertzke has been featured in such outlets as The New York Times, Washington Post, Wall Street Journal, Los Angeles Times, Weekly Standard, BBC World Service, PBS, and National Public Radio. Dr. Hertzke has lectured at the National Press Club, the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum, the Council on Foreign Relations, the Carnegie Council on Ethics and International Affairs, and before numerous audiences in China.
- Author(s)Allen D. Hertzke
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication11/08/2006
- SubjectCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight681 g
- Width154 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine31 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.