Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.07Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $37.10Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $29.30Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.85Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $19.05Trending at AU $23.14
About this product
- DescriptionThe Freelance Writing for Greeting Card Companies, 2nd Edition targets important areas every writer needs to kw in regards to being self-employed, as well as, how to own a small greeting card business. The expansion of this book provides the updates needed for the writer of today to meet the demand for freelance writers in the greeting card market. The 2nd Edition takes you into the world of the Internet to explore the techlogy which has opened the door for freelance writers and artists. Information about the card companies can be located easier, quicker, and at anytime of the day or night, seven days a week. Response time between the writer, publisher, and editor has been shortened to a matter of hours or days instead of weeks or months. A writer will be able to track the changing trends and submission guidelines. The 2nd Edition will show how to use the Internet to a writer's advantage. You will find web sites that will offer a variety of freelance writers opportunities never before kwn or unreachable outside the Internet world such as: chat rooms, bulletin boards, or forums so writers can communicate with other writers. This type of networking is ideal for finding answers or obtaining valuable information about a company, organizations, writing groups, and available resources. By the time you finish reading this book, you will be more aware of what it takes to be self-employed as a freelance writer (a sole proprietor) and gain the kwhow to conduct the research necessary to become a proficient and successful freelance writer for greeting card companies or to own your own greeting card business.
- Author(s)Patrisha Stauss M a
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight209 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.