Freesourcing: How to Start a Business with No Money by Jonathan R.S. Yates (Paperback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $15.05+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.59Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $73.90Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
About this product
- DescriptionSo you've got the drive to start a business. You might even have the Big Idea all mapped out. But then you realise that you've got money to take it to the next stage. Back to the day job? No way. That's where Freesourcing comes in. Believe it or t, you don't need money to start a business. There's an entire industry out there waiting to help you take your idea and make it happen...for free. All you need to kw is where to find the help and how to get your hands on it. Freesourcing is the definitive guide to free business start up resources, showing you exactly where to go and who to talk to when you're starting a business on a shoestring. Freesourcers don't just think outside the box - they find out where they can get the box for free too. You'll find information on free: Premises Money Computers Travel Online resources Stationery Advice and support Legal help Banking Networking opportunities Marketing and PR Stock No cash? No problem. So what are you waiting for?
- Author BiographyWhen inspiration, dedication and motivation meet head on, great things happen to people. When they met in the head of Jonathan Yates, they created a maverick entrepreneur who would go on to win awards, praise and accolades for his skill at grasping the concept of successful business. Jonathan founded his won business, Santeau, in his back bedroom and sold the business four years later. Through dogged tenacity and unshakable self-belief, he has appeared in the national press and international radio on countless occasions, once having his top ten tips for business success compared to those of business mogul and chairman of TV show The Apprentice Lord Sugar. In the Sunday Times, Businessman and Dragons' Den stalwart Peter Jones praised Jonathan for his business instinct, saying It won't be long before he gets a loyal following. Jonathan has motivated many entrepreneurs into action with his regular seminars and professional speaking events. Using proven techniques and expertise, he shows people how and when to make the necessary adjustments to achieve their goals, and how to capture and control inspiration, dedication and motivation. Jonathan is also the author of All-Time Essentials for Entrepreneurs (Capstone), a miscellany of essential facts, tips and advice that every entrepreneur needs to know to be successful. Written in the knowledge that entrepreneurs have to find valuable information quickly, the book harnesses the energy and inspiration of several books and provides the instant gratification that appeals to this market. Jonathan is 40 and lives in Harrogate, North Yorkshire with his wife Lisa and their three boys, Harry, Fred and Patrick.
- Author(s)Jonathan R.S. Yates
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication20/11/2009
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCapstone Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight298 g
- Width135 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.