All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
About this product
- DescriptionA road book about travel and the lure of migration. A drive along Route 66 from Oklahoma through New Mexico and Arizona to the promised land of California. A country obsessed with change and itself, fragmenting into pieces as the drift of manifest prosperity stalls on the coast.
- Author BiographyLewis Davies' novels include 'Work, Sex and Rugby', 'Tree of Crows' and 'My Piece of Happiness' which he also adapted for the theatre. He won the Rhys Davis prize for 'Mr Roopratna's Chocolate'. He has edited two short fiction anthologies, 'Mama's Baby (Papa's Maybe)' and 'The Urban Welsh'.
- Author(s)Lewis Davies
- PublisherParthian Books
- Date of Publication21/09/2002
- SubjectTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationCardigan
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintParthian Books
- Content Note15 photographs
- Weight222 g
- Width172 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Photographs byGillian Griffiths
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.