Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.82
About this product
- Description'Life in all its fullness' What does this mean to you? What are the ingredients of a full life? Ruth and Jan have identified eight different aspects and gathered a wealth of material - both informative and humours - and woven it together with their own views and experience. This is a book you can write in, or dog-ear the page corners. It's meant to inspire you- to be read and actioned rather than gather dust on the shelf. The authors' wish is that everyone who reads it will be encouraged to 'let go a little, love a lot and discover life in all its fullness.'
- Author BiographyRuth Adams is the national co-ordinator for Activate. Jan Harney is Activate's National Development Officer and a researcher, writer and speaker. She is also an ordained minister.
- Author(s)Jan Harney,Ruth Adams
- PublisherAuthentic Media
- Date of Publication01/01/2007
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationColorado Springs
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAuthentic Media
- Out-of-print date23/02/2017
- Weight267 g
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.